October 13, 2014

I'm Back!

It's been quite a while since I've posted on here, but I'm happy to announce I will be moving back to this blog over the coming days. How often I post is another story, but I find myself wanting my old blogging home back. So, with my return, I've posted some of the more major backposts from over at STC in the posts before this one. In addition, this post will include everything I've been up to during my absence (I haven't been blogging much in general, hopefully this will help me play catch-up.)

Since there are a lot of pictures, I'm just going to put them into sections for ease of use. Enjoy:

Warhammer 40,000

Chosen Rhino

Noise Marine Rhino

Chosen


Warmachine

Convergence of Cyriss

Monitor

Corollary

Warden


Dungeons and Dragons

Nax Balatro

Varis Galanodel

Varis' Spiritual Weapon

Sildar Hallwinter

Armon

Greenleigh

Wren

And that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment